[linux-audio-user] Hunt for old list archives.

Marc-Olivier Barre mobarre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:25:05 EST 2007

Hi all,

As discussed previously on this list, we are getting ready for a
migration of the three LA* lists to linuxaudio.org.

Many things are done to make our list better. One of them concerns
archives. As you may have noted, LA* archives found on
music.columbia.edu date back to 2002. Ico told me that there used to
be an LA list hosted somewhere else way before that (1998).

Having to do this migration, we will also migrate our archives. If
possible it would be cool to be able to merge also the older archives
in the whole.

The question is, do some of you have any idea where I could find these
archives, if they still exit...

Cheers,