[linux-audio-user] Music: Aliethno

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Wed Feb 21 07:30:43 EST 2007

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 01:11:27PM +0100, Florent Berthaut wrote:

> >http://www.archive.org/details/aliethno

> Great !!! I specially like the kind of distorted drums and the rythm.

Thank you :)

The first drumloop after the intro runs through an Auto Phaser and Wave
Shaper. The second is treated with TAP Sigmoid booster and Lo Fi.

The drums at the end are a result of a bunch of effects I don't
remember, though. The raw material was one of the earlier loops.
I think bit degradation and insane compression were involved :)

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Creature Illustrations:
http://www.printfection.com/thorwil