[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] Hunt for old list archives.

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki eric at zhevny.com
Thu Feb 22 07:14:56 EST 2007

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 06:12:19PM -0500, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> Hi Kai,
>
> I did find the Stanford archives but unless I am missing something (and
> please do correct me if I am wrong) the early years (98 for instance), at
> least from what is available online, seems to be incomplete. Are the
> remaining posts also available somewhere offline?

As far as I know, there are only the 21 messages from 1998 available
anywhere. As for 1999, the archives present 2 copies of the same 801
mesages from May 1999 through 07 March 2000:
http://lalists.stanford.edu/lad/1999/05/
http://lalists.stanford.edu/lad/2000/19991108-0307/

This is sort of explained in this thread:
http://lalists.stanford.edu/lad/2000/Mar/0001.html
Kai recreated the archive using his mbox starting from the day he
joined around June 1999. The messages from before that day must have
come from someone else ...

-Eric Rz.