[linux-audio-user] ANN: JOST, a simple host for native VST

Leonard Ritter contact at leonard-ritter.com
Mon Feb 26 11:01:06 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 09:33 -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
> for *everyone* if people would give some of their attention to other
> projects periodically. i plead guilty to not doing this, its true.

yeah! why does noone pay attention to MY projects?

seriously tho, aldrin is built on top of libzzub, which is built on top
of a lost host by someone else, and we have a website and a community
growing and all this stuff, and i ditched some of my other private
projects for it all.

however i think there is nothing wrong with having a good mix between
private projects and collaborating with others. and may i suggest that
people who just stick to their personal stuff usually are not good
enough to participate in bigger projects anyway ;) (yeah - i dare you to
speak up)

--
Leonard Ritter

-- Freelance Art & Logic