[linux-audio-user] Survey about exporting audio sessions

Yves Potin yves at jazzcomputer.org
Mon Feb 26 17:59:16 EST 2007

Le 26 Feb à 22:15, Thorsten Wilms ecrivait:

> - Do you export once in the end, or do you do tests in
> between?

        I make a few tests.

> - Do you work with stereo and/or multi-channel?

        Stereo only.

> - What are your targets: CD, DVD, Web?

        Web and CD

> - File-types: WAV, Flac, Ogg, MP3?

        Any of them.

> - Bits and sampling rates you need?

        16/44.1

> - Do you or would you like to export to several formats at
> once? If yes, which exactly?

        I'd prefer a software which would export perfectly in one format,
and make conversions later with a perfect converter :), rather than
enconter problems when trying to do too many things at once with the same
tool.

> - Do you know of outstanding solutions in any application?

        No...

> - If you use Jamin, do you feed it with multitrack material
> or rather with mixdowns?

        I feed Jamin with all the tracks to record to another stero
track. It's this one that I export.
        Thanks in advance for your work,

Y.