[linux-audio-user] various softs and AMD64

Magnus Hjorth magnus.hjorth at home.se
Tue Feb 27 16:10:41 EST 2007

Hi,

Could you give some more information please? For starters, what version are you using?

I guess that you're using the Jack driver.. Could you try recording with a "clean" setup with mhwe as the only Jack client, connected directly to the sound card input?

Does it happen every time you record, or just sometimes? Always after the same amount of time or different?

If you run mhwaveedit from a terminal, does it write any error messages when this happens?

If anyone else is having this problem, please let me know..

Best regards,
Magnus Hjorth