[linux-audio-user] ANN: JOST, a simple host for native VST

Tim Orford tim at orford.org
Tue Feb 27 15:33:37 EST 2007

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 09:19:49PM +0100, Leonard Ritter wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 19:53 +0000, Tim Orford wrote:
> > We're kind of in different territories. The world of trackers
> > is quite different to that of mainstream music production
> > applications.
>
> you sir, are wrong.

care to back up anything you say?

Traditionally, trackers are limited applications with non-scalable
architecture catering to a set of niche users.

No one is going to seriously compare the feature set of a tracker
to cubase/logic/protools etc.

What am i missing?

(btw, neuro-die_ewigkeit_schmerzt was a great inspiration to me :-))

--
Tim Orford