[linux-audio-user] mp3 patent / microsoft

we are gateswideopen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 06:54:57 EST 2007

> Also, now it would be time to contact all possible mp3
> manufacturers, and tell about OGG encoders and players.

perhaps someone who is savvy and knows technical details could write
up a template for a letter people could send to these companies(who
ever they are.)

i try and convince the podcasters that i use to make the switch, but
ogg still seems like some sort of complex geek thing most people.

btw do you have a link for the microsoft bust?