[linux-audio-user] a beat of rhytmic noise

Dmitry Baikov dsbaikov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 11:32:28 EST 2007

Thank  you all for your comments.

Finally, I'm here again.
My provider made me a new year present and showed me a world without
the internet.
It is not that bad, actually :)

On 12/29/06, Jon H <october001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's very interesting!  I think the first real world example of what an
> Andromeda can sound like that I've heard.
It can much more. But I'm just a human being....

> I'm curious... did you keep time manually, use the arp or sequencer or
> something else?  I've always loved tweaking analog synths and the Andromeda
> certainly looks fun to play with!
Most of time it is seq playing, with sustain pedal pressed, because I
have only two hands to tweak the beast.
The whole piece obviously uses distortion, delay and only one voice ;)

The dynamic range of the composition is intended, though I started to
think it needs a compressed version for compact/budget players and/or
quiet listening.

Kind regards,
Dmitry.