[linux-audio-user] Re: integrating fst support into 64studio vesion of Denian

rshiflet at earthlink.net rshiflet at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 2 17:57:09 EST 2007

I am new to this group so I hope this question makes sense and is not too elementary, but I really need help. I have loaded the 64 studio OS on to my PC and have now added wine from codeweavers. My problem is when I try to use my Native Instruments B4 organ program it loads but I cannot connect in Jack.

Maybe FST is the missing link. Can anyone explain what I should do? I am already way past my limited knowledge of Linux and could desperately use the help.

If I need fst is there a place I can download it. I have never compiled anything, hope that will not be necessary.

Linux Sampler is working great for me. Can't wait till LS 4.0 is integrated!

Richard Shiflet