[linux-audio-user] new hip hop un-strumentals made in Linux :)

perlanegra proyect perlanegra.proyect at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 06:54:15 EST 2007

hallo everybody again..

These last days I've uploaded a pair of remixes made in Linux, they
are a pair of hip hop un-strumentals, more than 30 tracks to made a
pair of simple beats, I'd just like to share them with u and maybe
have some feedback... I'd like to hear your opinion  :)

I've used some Freesound(s), and some samples produced by myself with
diverse software, I just can say I hope u like it.. u can dowload them
here:

http://perlssdj.blogspot.com/2007/01/404-not-found-new-unstrumental-hip-hop.html

Enjoy them... and B happy this new 2007  ;)

Peace & Linux forever...

PerlssDj

--
... subliminal stuff at http://perlssdj.blogspot.com...