[linux-audio-user] Re: Linux Vocoder (?)

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Thu Jan 4 15:27:02 EST 2007

> He doesn't play golf or collects stamps (AFAIR) yes, he writes
> software. Far more than rude replies. Then take into account that
> users (including me) can be pretty rude, too ;p

Yeah. And very good software.

But he did give me a great opportunity to act insulted, so I'm going to
enjoy it while it lasts.

But more than that, we're probably just collectively saddened that while
it's great he gets to work on Open Source for Google, I just somehow
can't stop wishing he'd get to work on Ingen for Google.

Carlo