[linux-audio-user] OT: Help on Headphone-Amp

Arnold Krille arnold.krille at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 17:28:27 EST 2007

Hi all,

since there are people with some knowledge on this list I want to take
advantage of that.

I am currently looking for a headphone-amp for the current (and
future) CD-recording. Since my wife already authorized buying a
presonus firepod, I am looking for an amp with (at least) 4 separate
channels (as in 4 in, 4 out).
On the net I found the "Terratec Sine HP 48" and the "SM Pro Audio
HP6" to have the features I want while being in the financial league I
am speaking of.
I know Behringer's Powerplay is _the_ standard, but the
8-channel-device seems to much channels and (more importently) to
costs while the smaller 4-channel-device doesn't allow the routing I
want.

Can anyone help me with the above decision or point me to other alternatives?

Thanks in advance,

Arnold

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/