[linux-audio-user] Re: Free society Revisited (Was: Vocoder)

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Thu Jan 4 18:49:06 EST 2007

>> Yeah... we really need to start persuading farmers and cereal
>> manufacturers and Pizza delivery people and builders and furniture
>> people and engineers (and-so-on) to start giving parts of *their* stuff
>> away for free.
>
> That's why I never tip pizza delivery people....  ;-)

AAAAAAAAAWWWW...

Well people stuck in the capitalist mindset (especially on the lower end
of it) do deserve to be treated with compassion and an appreciation for
what makes them tick as long as they're just delivering Pizza.

But I guess you could always sing for them.

Carlo

(Okay everyone deserves to be treated with compassion it just happens to
be more difficult for me when people get too successful in hierarchical
organizations)