[linux-audio-user] OT: Getting rid of entire studio

Aaron J. Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Fri Jan 5 17:14:21 EST 2007

Hi all - sorry to anyone at Stanford who just saw this...

I'm getting rid of pretty much my entire studio - I have a list -
probably even too detailed a list - I thought I'd post it here - anybody
that wants something, make me an offer (even if it's "I want that for
free!" - I really just need it gone)

Hurry though - I'm gone by the 20th!

ps: the Event 20/20 monitors need work - I think they blew a transformer
or something - should be a pretty easy fix for those in the know (I
think)

:)

-------------------
Behringer DDX3216 Digital Mixer
Mackie 1202 VLZ mixer
Event 20/20p Powered Monitors
Shure RS130 Dynamic Mic
Shure 55SH Dynamic Mic
Cascade M20 Condensor Mic
3 Shure SM57 Mics
Sony CDP-C265 5 Disc circular tray CD Player
JVC TD-W317 Dual well cassette deck/recorder
Sharp VC-A552 VHS Player/recorder
PCE 1388R 15 inch TV
Fostex 3010 48 point RCA Unbalanced Patch bay
96 point patch bay
4 Inch computer speakers
Radio Shack pillow speaker
Altec/Lansing AVS200 computer speakers
GE Computer Speakers with subwoofer
Megavision 14 inch LCD SVGA monitor (black)
KDS Visual sensations15 Inch CRT SVGA Monitor (white)
Packard Bell 133 Mhz, 1.2 gig HD, 16 MB Ram, cd-rom, floppy Computer
(w/win 95)
Compaq Keyboard
Logitiech 3 button ps2 mouse (white)
Belkin 3 button ps2 mouse (Black)
Keyboard (black)
1.2 GHZ (?) .5 gig ram computer (no HD), cd writer, dvd writer, floppy
computer (w/linux)
Hammerfall HDSP 9652 Audio card
Old Bass Guitar with 2 strings
Yamaha Electric Guitar
Yamaha practice amp
12 ridgid fiberglass acoustic panels
Jazz drive
JVC 10 channel MIDI patch bay
Casio CT770 Keyboard
Roland MPU-401 MIDI card (no dongle)
Serial A/B switch
Paralell A/B switch
caddy for ALESIS HD24 recorder
Fostex D5 Dat Machine
Papazan Chair
Lazy Boy Recliner
2 speaker stand/shelf/rack units with 13 rack spaces each
child size desk
wood panel (used for desk right now)
Wood futon frame
futon matress
2 drawer metal file cabinet
6 shelf CD shelf
3 shelf bookshelf
shelving material for 8 shelves
4 1 foot in diameter circular pillows
some big pillows
lots of foam
6 4x2 perfboard panels
4 pairs consumer headphones
RF modulator
USB Keyboard
PS2 Keyboard
USB Mouse (small)
Ensoniq Mirage sampling keyboard (needs new floppy drive?)
playstation 2
3 space plywood road case
10 space? plywood road case with drawer and wheels
Fostex CD Recorder (not working)
9 black and white rack mount video monitors
Machete
Microwave
30 gig hard drive
other computer that doesn't work
Belkin 2 port KVM switch

cables:

Mic cables (11)
4 channel RCA to RCA (2)
stereo RCA to RCA (16)
RCA to RCA (15)
RCA to 1/4" (8)
14" RCA to RCA patch cables (7)
12" RCA to RCA patch cable (1)
4" RCA to RCA patch cables (8)
12" 1/4" to 1/4" unbalanced patch cables (3)
stereo RCA to 1/4" (2)
stereo 1/4" to 1/4" unbalanced (3)
1/4" to 1/4" unbalanced (10)
1/4" guitar cables (3)
1/4" insert cables (2)
female XLR to 2 1/4" unbalanced Y cable (1)
1/4" balanced to 2 RCA female Y adapter (1)
1/8" headphone to 2 RCA Y adapter (1)
1/4" headphone to 2 RCA Y adapter (1)
1/4" male to 1/8" female headphone extender (2)
1/8" male to 1/8" female headphone extender (1)
1/4" male to 1/4" female headphone extender curly style (1)
standard ICE power cables (15)
MIDI (2)
2 cable MIDI snake (1)
MIDI patch (short) (1)
Medium length cat5 ethernet (4)
Long cat5 ethernet (1)
Very long cat5 ethernet (3)
BNC to BNC video (3)
Longish speaker cables (5)
Long ungrounded power cable (1)
Medium raw 3 conductor wires (3)
Bundles of raw 3 conductor wire (4)
Bundle of raw shielded balanced wire (1)
3 conductor raw wire to balanced 1/4" (2)
Optical digital audio (7)
9 pin dsub female to 8 pin din (1)
25 pin dsub male to 25 pin dsub male (1)
USB (1)
9 pin dsub male to 9pin dsub male (1)
Telephone cable (1)
Bundle of raw telephone wire (1)