[linux-audio-user] Re: SB450 any good? why does jack fail?

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 14:19:32 EST 2007

Wow, I have SB450 and haven't yet heard a whisper from it.  Did you
have to do anything special?  I followed the instructions at:
http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/doc-php/template.php?company=ATI&card=ATI-IXP+southbridge+HD-audio+and+modem.&chip=SB450&module=hda-intel

-Chuckk

--
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."