[linux-audio-user] 64Studio 2.6.17-2-multimedia Kernel is not a highmem enabled kernel

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Sun Jan 7 18:16:35 EST 2007

Hello,

>> Otherwise you should address your concern to the 64studio-dev
>> mailinglist, its on the 64studio site...
> Yes, but as it's a development ml, I'm not sure it's adapted because my
> question is a beginer's one ;-)
> Thanks!

I think its ok. And a Kernel which is not highmem enabled seems to be a
major bug and not a beginner question imho. The dev list looks like
their only support which made me a bit sceptical first, being used to
the helpful Ubuntu forums. But I can still use these and after checking
the archive of the 64dev list I am sure its their support:

Its always a good idea to check the bugtickets first but I cant find
anything mentioning memory problems/limitations:

http://64studio.com/report/2

Cheers,

Malte
--