[linux-audio-user] OT: Getting rid of entire studio

Aaron Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Mon Jan 8 16:26:48 EST 2007

hi loki!

The mics are gone, as is the behringer mixer - I still have the mackie
1202 - I have to say it's a little dirty right now - various scratchy inputs
and outputs - probably could use taking apart and cleaning which may or may
not get it back to being great

As I mentioned to the list - the machete is for bassists ;)

What are you doing in southern china for a month??

-- Aaron