[linux-audio-user] Re: Re: Re: SB450 any good? why does jack fail?

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Mon Jan 8 18:01:53 EST 2007

Thanks to some help on IRC #lab i can now start jack in normal mode. when doing
so i get these messages http://pastebin.com/854673

However when i try to start jack in realtime mode (priority 70) it fails to
start and returns these errors;http://pastebin.com/854674

I have 64 studio installed so realtime should be OK, I have however run alsa in
module-assistant in a effort to fix some sound issues that i was having (I was
unable to get sound in firefox) so i wonder if this may have broken my realtime
module?

How am I able to get back the default sound setup from the 64studio CD?

Thanks

Sam

my system spec; http://hp-nx6325.pbwiki.com/