[linux-audio-user] OT: Getting rid of entire studio

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 22:46:31 EST 2007

On 1/9/07, Aaron Trumm <aaron at nquit.com> wrote:
> hi loki!
>
> The mics are gone, as is the behringer mixer - I still have the mackie
> 1202 - I have to say it's a little dirty right now - various scratchy inputs
> and outputs - probably could use taking apart and cleaning which may or may
> not get it back to being great
>
> As I mentioned to the list - the machete is for bassists ;)
>
> What are you doing in southern china for a month??
>
> -- Aaron

Hopefully hiking in the mountains near the tibetan border. i only got
here yesterday from spending a month in Laos. I'm a little worried
replying seing as although i play acoustic guitar and percussion i'm
quite often a bassist! ;) i'd like the mackie if it's worthwhile
posting it all the way to australia and no one else wants it. I want
to get some stuff together for recording some acoustic tracks. Give me
a yell how much you want for it but i'm not sure when i can get the
money to you, depends on when i can find net access that isn't too
dodgy to transfer money to us... maybe western union or one of those
things.

Loki