Re: [linux-audio-user] IanniX 0.638ß

Pierre Jullian de la Fuente fuente at la-kitchen.fr
Wed Jan 10 08:05:38 EST 2007

Hi,

We haven't tried to use qt throught fink
You may try to compile it yourself after downloading the last version
on the trolltech site

	http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/downloads

	- cd in the qt-mac directory
	- in the 'projects.pro' file, eventually comment the lines related
to examples and docs to save time if you don't need them...
	- type './configure -static -release'
	- then 'make'
	- then 'sudo make install' to copy the files in your '/usr/local'
directory
	- cd in the IanniX directory
	- 'qmake' to generate the makefile from the .pro
	- then 'make'

Regards
Pierre J.