[linux-audio-user] status of ams

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed Jan 10 08:42:40 EST 2007

On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 02:39:02AM -0800, Ken Restivo wrote:
> BTW, I have a dream of taking something like Om/Ingen, or a headless client/server version of AMS, and running it on a Linksys box with OpenWRT and a USB audio interface-- connected to a USB keyboard like the Keystation, and playing live with it. A $100 modular synthesizer module that fits in your pocket.... that'd rule...

[plug]

Well, it's a little bit more than $100, but this is a picture of a
synthesizer-in-your-pocket connected to some midi controllers, which
could easily be a midi keyboard instead. (gp2xPd running on a gp2x)

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/tschuktschuk/203837189/in/set-72157594220067743/>

Thanks to Jay for this image!

[/plug]

Best,