[linux-audio-user] abusive audio, will it blow up the PA?

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Jan 12 04:36:45 EST 2007

On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 09:47:35AM +0100, Georg Holzmann wrote:
> We once played with PD until all the loudspeakers were (unfortunately)
> damaged ... ;)

I've unfortunately done this to club speakers once using a Gameboy
Advance and a Commodore 64 running through various pedals. Our residency
at that place was cut pretty short after that. :/ I wouldn't take it as
a given that a venue would have filtering in place to save their
speakers from dammage.

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx