[linux-audio-user] Music : Marshall

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Jan 15 21:48:21 EST 2007

But don't you think it would have been more appropriate to use a direct
mic'ed Marshall amp through a Marshall tube mic ;-)

Sorry, I couldn't resist the temptation.

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69

arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways, chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride'"