[linux-audio-user] loading sessions, distorted jack 50% of the time

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 14:27:05 EST 2007

Paul Davis wrote:

> what audio interface h/w? sounds like a driver bug to me.

Reason I didn't mention that was it happens with all my sound cards (as
far as I remember):

1) Laptop A with i810 buildin

2) Laptop B (IBM T41):
00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBL/DBM
(ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) AC'97 Audio Controller (rev 01)

3) both laptops with edirol UA-1A USB

I'm currently on 2) with own 2.6.18-rt7 under debian/unstable, where the
problem occurs for sure with both buildin and edirol usb...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quintet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk