[linux-audio-user] OT: Getting rid of stuff round 2

Aaron Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Wed Jan 17 20:55:28 EST 2007

Hi all - this is Aaron from NQuit again - Some people have been asking
me what I have left to get rid of (I'm moving and getting rid of damn
near everything)

So I made an incredibly detailed list at:

http://www.nquit.com/forsale

Anything you might want (down to the screw, basically) or need, just let
me know.  Make me any offer, the only catch is you gotta come get it in
Oakland or pay for shipping, other than that I just need to get rid of
this stuff and every stick is something I would've killed to find laying
around in the trash at one point so I feel bad trashcanning it.

Cheerio! :)

-- Aaron