[linux-audio-user] Music : Marshall

Bruno Gola brunogola at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 08:46:58 EST 2007

Hi esa

this sound is very nice! i'm listening to other songs in your home
page and that's a good work.

Can you (or the others :]) suggest any website where i can start
reading about producing using linux (or in general) ? I'm starting and
i have some doubts (for exemple, the best way/apps to record voice in
ardour, plugins to use etc).

cheers,

--
Bruno Fialho Marques Gola <brunogola at gmail.com>