[linux-audio-user] Another song using Rosegarden 1.4 and Ardour 0.99.3

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 17:51:07 EST 2007

El Vie 19 Ene 2007 03:37, Chuckk Hubbard escribió:
> Good job.  I like the effects on the voices.  It all blends really well.
> -Chuckk

Thanks Chukk: I was a little worried about the effects on my 3 voices (with
about 6 or 7 effects, taps de-esser, gate, compressor, EQ, delay, caps plate
verb, ).... mmmm.... I know that sometimes the voice (the lyric in spanish)
it's not "understandable", but, this could keep the listener focused on the
song... so, it would be really easy to make the voices go a little louder,
but, I think it's ok for me ;) , thanks again.