[linux-audio-user] Aldrin 0.9 and llvm

Leonard Ritter contact at leonard-ritter.com
Mon Jan 22 14:31:31 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 18:56 +0100, Johannes Mario Ringheim wrote:
> The thing is also that after I installed LLVM (1.7) from the Edgy repos,
> the LLVM package now is broken and refuses to uninstall. Could this be a
> part of the problem..?

oh yes, i remember that problem. i think i fixed it by removing a line
in the script that caused the problem, but i forgot what it was.

the conversation on this list has convinced me that llvm should be
optional... i will add a gcc backend that allows to compile and use
modules through gcc.

--
Leonard Ritter

-- Freelance Art & Logic