[linux-audio-user] Glashctl behaviour

Jouni Rinne jouni.rinne at luukku.com
Wed Jan 24 15:02:29 EST 2007

I have a slight problem with glashctl...

If I start it with jackd *not* running, it behaves as expected: jackd (via
qjackctl) and lashd can be started and stopped at will, and stopping jackd also
stops lashd, but leaves the functioning glashctl in the system tray. But if I
start glashctl with jackd already running, and then stop jackd, glashctl dies
also (i.e. the icon disappears from system tray). I suppose this behaviour is
not intentional?

This happens on a Gentoo system, with glashctl-0.4.2, lash-0.5.2,
jack-audio-connection-kit-0.102.20, gcc-4.1.1 etc.

JR

--
| me at home ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |