[linux-audio-user] Re: video card redux

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Jan 25 09:36:04 EST 2007

On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 09:29:29AM +0100, Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:
> El mi??, 24-01-2007 a las 22:55 +0100, Frank Barknecht escribi??:
> > but I run only Gxxx cards for years now
>
> Me also and I am quite happy of their performance running Linux, even of
> the older models like G200 or G400 who are very cheap on eBay.

+1, I only retired my G400 because I was upgrading my mainboard and
CPU and wanted a PCI-Express card, and I decided it was finally time to
get a decent frame rate in Quake 3 :-)

It was still working flawlessly after 5 years of service, and who
knows how many years before I bought it on ebay in the first place.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com