[linux-audio-user] LAC 2007 - Call for Radio Music

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Jan 25 12:29:20 EST 2007

Hi all,

some time ago we made a call for radio music for the upcoming Linux
Audio Conference 2007. There is still some time left (until the 5th of
February) to send us your submissions.

On behalf of the LAC2007 organization team,
Simon Schampijer and Marije Baalmann

*** Call for Radio Music *** (www.lac.tu-berlin.de)

A new category in the Music call is the call for music that can be used
for radio airplay. In cooperation with the Campusradio
(http://www.campusradio-online.de) of the TU-Berlin, who will do a live
report on the conference, we invite composers, musicians and producers
of Music made or recorded and mastered with Open Source tools, to submit
their works. The selected music will be played locally during the
conference and streamed to the internet.

If you want to participate, send an email to:
lac2007-radio AT robin.kgw.tu-berlin.de
with a link to your audio files.

Alternately, send your music to the address:

 LAC2007 - Call for Music Radio
 Institute of Communications Research
 Sekretariat EN 8
 Einsteinufer 17
 D-10587 Berlin
 Germany

Make use of one of the following media formats:
Media: Audio-CD, DVD, DVD-R or CD-R
File formats: aiff or wav or ogg
Channels: mono or stereo
Samplerate: 44.1 or 48 kHz
Resolution: 16 or 24 bit

Include the following items with your submission (in English):
A filled-out and signed printout of the form available here (sent by
mail, or by fax to: +49 30 31421143):
http://www.kgw.tu-berlin.de/~lac2007/download/musicagreement.pdf

Deadline for submissions is the 05 Feb 2007.

The choice of which pieces are played is in the hands of the Campusradio
crew. A program listing will be on their website
http://www.campusradio-online.de shortly before the conference.