[linux-audio-user] Still on the look out for _GOOD_ sampled drums

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Jan 29 06:07:17 EST 2007

Hi Dmitry, hi Key!
  To Ken: I couldn't read your message in my pine, it just told me output from
pgp and that was almost all.
  Dmitry: I know, that the naturalstudio guys have a lot of good sounds, but I
can't really use them. You should know I'm blind and can thus only use
text-based software. That is fluidsynth and LinuxSampler. But they offer it as
simple .wav-files and give a Kontakt-configuration, I believe. But that's
nothing I can work with. I can't create my own soundfonts, at least not in
that quality, and I don't have a software, that let's me use simple .wav-files
as a sample-base. That's the dificulty.
  Thanks anyway, they are great!
  Kindest regards
        Julien