[LAU] [ANN] Qsynth 0.3.0 (unstable-qt4) has been released!

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Tue Jul 3 18:30:05 EDT 2007

Christoph Eckert wrote:
> Hi Rui,
>
>> Qsynth 0.3.0 is now out for you to try and guess what? This marks the
>> point of no return to the aging Qt3 framework. Yes, Qt4 migration was
>> complete.
>
> though I didn't test it yet, as always many thanks for your continued
> contributions of cool GUI software. Seems I should try the new steinway
> soundfont tomorrow :) .
>
> Hope you had fun!

Thanks,

Doing framework migrations are not that kind of fun I praise the most,
specially when you realize your own code is aged and also dated :)

Anyway, the breaking news are that the SF hosted website still reflects
the old and dusty. After several trials, it just failed to resync the
web docroot from the new contents. SF's issue, not mine. Sorry anyway.

So, here is the direct link for the right download:

  http://downloads.sourceforge.net/qsynth/qsynth-0.3.0.tar.gz

Enjoy &
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela