[LAU] Hear the Sound

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue Jul 3 23:10:52 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 21:55 -0400, Rob wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 July 2007, Carlos Pino wrote:
> >  http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pinojazz/hear_the_sound.ogg
>
> Very smooth.  I'm sure someone could come up with something for you to
> change, but I like it the way it is.  Love that electric piano.  Is
> it live or is it a softsynth? ;-)

Man!  That is great!  I just added it to my Carlos Pino collection.
Keep up the good work.

Jan

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69

arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways, chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride'"