[LAU] [ANN] Qsynth 0.3.0 (unstable-qt4) has been released!

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 18:36:05 EDT 2007

El Miércoles, 4 de Julio de 2007 00:29, Christoph Eckert escribió:
 | Hi Rui,
 |
 | > Qsynth 0.3.0 is now out for you to try and guess what? This marks the
 | > point of no return to the aging Qt3 framework. Yes, Qt4 migration was
 | > complete.
 |
 | though I didn't test it yet, as always many thanks for your continued
 | contributions of cool GUI software. Seems I should try the new steinway
 | soundfont tomorrow :) .

Hi, if you test it, please test the last version:

ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/sf2/Steinway_IMIS2.1

It should be really better. Thanks.

 | Hope you had fun!
 |
 | ce

     `&'
      #    Marcos Guglielmetti, co-director de
      #   Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre para artistas
     _#_       http://www.musix.org.ar
     (#)
    / O \    + archivos: ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix
   ( === )   Ecología: http://autosus.wordpress.com
    `---'    Personal: http://marcospcmusica.wordpress.com

You see things; and you say 'Why?';
But I dream things that never were;