[LAU] Steinway_IMIS2.1 soundfont

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 04:54:39 EDT 2007

Marcos Guglielmetti wrote:

> I hope you can test it (I hope it would work ;-)

I tried the sf2 in a tune I'm working on, and I really like it, esp in
very high register. I also like the fact that it's long samples without
the need for looping. However it seems that loops are on, although you
have to play really long notes to hear it :-)

I attached a patch (hope it works, never did a binary patch before) that
I made like this:

diff -a Steinway_IMIS2.1.sf2 Steinway_IMIS2.1_atte.sf2 > single_shot.patch

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen