[LAU] need Sibelius/Score/Finale user

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed Jul 4 10:51:45 EDT 2007

Karl Hammar wrote:

>... Try the attached patch for the prelude.

That did the trick, Karl, thank you very much. :)

I've packaged the whole thing here:

     http://linux-sound.org/sonatina-src.tar.gz

The bundle includes the LilyPond sources, the PDF and PostScript output,
and the MIDI files. Anyone who wants to take a swing at the conversion
to Finale/Sibelius/Score is welcome to try. Please let me know of any
attempts or any problems.

There is one remaining LP difficulty. The tempo indicator places itself
poorly, I'll figure the fix for that and repost the bundle if necessary.

Again, my thanks to everyone who's offered to help.

Best,

dp