[LAU] Hear the Sound

Christopher Hallinan challinan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 20:25:41 EDT 2007

On 7/5/07, Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 July 2007, Carlos Pino wrote:
> >  Hello everyone, after long time I could , finally ,  finish a new tune .
> >
> >    Thanks to all the  Ardour , Rosegarden, Hydrogen , Whysynth , Nekobee
> > , LADSPA fx , Zynaddsubfx , and all the Linux Audio  people , for his
> > effort and his  wonderful work on such a good tools.
> >

> >   Hope you  like
> >

> >  http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pinojazz/hear_the_sound.ogg
>
> Great playing. Nice lines, good groove.  :)

Yes, very nice.  I had to take a break and connect the laptop to my
mixer and listen.  I'm just starting to get serious about recording
and composing.  I've dabbled w/ Rosegarden (R4 v1.2.3) connected to a
Korg NE5X (and Q/Fluidsynth) but I don't even qualify as a digital
audio novice!  Lots to learn.

>From the latest LAU addict,

Chris Hallinan

--
Life is like Linux - it never stands still.
----
Author: Embedded Linux Primer
Prentice Hall, 2006
----