[LAU] lash question

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Jul 6 11:28:07 EDT 2007

Hi!
  I again tried to work with lash, but failed. I should mention I only use the
console tools. I proceeded as follows:
tty1> lashd
tty2> lash_control
tty3> jackctlmmc
tty4> aconnect 16 128 # VIRMidi soundcard and jackctlmmc
tty2>
lash_control> save
(it appears to save something and says something like: telling lash server to
save project.)
When I try:
lash_control> close
lash_control> restore project-1
  Doesn't do anything.
  What do I do wrong? When do I exactly have to start and quit my
lash_clients? Or is the lash_control-app not yet suited to perform real saving
and loading/restoring of projects?
  I'd really like to know, because I think lash can be a dead usefl thing, if
all components work as they should!
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------