[LAU] A place on the web to put some toons

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 04:13:09 EDT 2007

El Viernes, 6 de Julio de 2007 20:09, lanas escribió:
 | Le Vendredi, 06 Juillet 2007 19:02:38 -0400,
 |
 | Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> a écrit :
 | > someone wise wrote: "If its worth publishing online, its worth
 | > publishing on a domain THAT YOU OWN".
 |
 | Indeed.  Hopefully one of these days I'll have a purring server running
 | here.

Hi, you can use Ututo Ondemand Media Server:

mail them: info at ututo.org

Then you can just send mails with your ogg files, etc.

https://www.ututo.org/www/modules/news/news.php?ID_news=168

Regards,

 | Cheers.

     `&'
      #    Marcos Guglielmetti, co-director de
      #   Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre para artistas
     _#_       http://www.musix.org.ar
     (#)
    / O \    + archivos: ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix
   ( === )   Ecología: http://autosus.wordpress.com
    `---'    Personal: http://marcospcmusica.wordpress.com

You see things; and you say 'Why?';
But I dream things that never were;