[LAU] Music - Where to go

Florian Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Sat Jul 7 17:47:04 EDT 2007

On Saturday 07 July 2007, Studio Zodiak wrote:
> I really like the this track. Lots of emotion. Melodie is really sweet when
> the lead appears after the eerie guitar. Surprising drums.  A bit of
> hesitation around 1:58.
>
> Keep it up!

Thanks for the nice comment. Interestingly enough you basically hit what i
thought about this track on the head :) When it goes into the solo i
thought "ok, i just hit something there" :) I suppose i need to come up with
a way to continue the story after the solo [and maybe patch up the end of it,
too a bit]..

Regards,
Flo

--