[LAU] lash, still having problems

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Sun Jul 8 06:45:20 EDT 2007

hello Julien.

i just tried it, it works; though lash_control took a little
getting-used to.. Did you specify the full path to the project
when restoring it?

here's a walkthu:

1) start jackd & lashd
2) launch jackctlmmc  & connect it's midi-port
3) lanuch lash_control and run 'list' or just press /enter/.
 With lash_control-0.5.1 this first '/enter/ replaced the command-prompt
with a lash-project name. 'list' also displays the path where the
project will be saved.

4) still in lash_control: 'list', 'save', 'close' and jackctlmmc exits.

5) optional: restart lash_control, or jackd&lashd or your machine..

6) I needed to specified the full path to the project to restore. the
project itself is a folder (not a file) and the default is
$HOME/audio-projects/<project-name>  - in my case:
'restore /home/rgareus/audio-projects/project-11' - and jackctl was back
in action. - i still needed to run 'list' in order for lash_control to
update it's prompt..

HTH,
robin