[LAU] qjack-v0.3.0-feature request-keyboard shortcuts

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Thu Jul 12 11:30:55 EDT 2007

hi rui, hallo list.

for long time i am missing some features in qjack, since rui is now
working on a new version it is perhaps the right time to make a feature
request.

it would be very useful, if at least the connection window would provide
some keyboard-shortcuts.
something like:

- tab:  changing between input/output column
- key down/up: scrolling to the client (this we already have!)
- space: showing all client in/outs (like clicking at the '+' in the
front of the clients name now - by example alsaplayer-out1/out2..)
- alt+m: somehow marking the output we want to connect
- tab: changing to the input column
.... choosing the input and hitting let's say 'enter', so the clients
got connected.

i do not have any idea if this is possible to implement but i really
prefer using the keys instead of the mouse.
perhaps rui can say sth. about this idea, but i also would like to get
some feedback from the list, about what the other users think about this
idea.

cheers,
doc