[LAU] [ANN] QjackCtl 0.3.0 (unstable-qt4) has been released!

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Fri Jul 13 15:55:55 EDT 2007

Dragan Noveski wrote:

>> There is a certain workaround to fix this, though, about getting rid of
>> the client/port items tooltips altogether: just comment the whole body of
>> qjackctlConnect::eventFilter() function, leaving in only the last return
>> statement (qjackctlConnect.cpp, lines 815-840). Not a nice fix I may say
>> :(
>>
> doing this seems to solve the issue here.
> i do not have the knowledge to know, why this is not nice, but it
> obviously solves the problem.

Not nice because it's just code/feature amputation, not a real fix.
However I'm getting more and more suspicious concerning the precise qt4
version on debian testing. IIRC David Adler said it was something like
4.3.0-2+b1. What is this exactly? Does the b1 mean beta-one in debianese
? That might ring some bells :)

Cheers.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela