[LAU] "mp3"-player with ogg?

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Sun Jul 15 15:26:45 EDT 2007

Hi,

again thanks to all who answered to my question some weeks ago.

I bought the iriver T50 and so far (two days of experience) all looks rather
good. Originally I wanted it for my travel to France last week, unnecessary
to say that it didn't arrive until the Wednesday when my wife had to fetch it
and so I couldn't use it on the travel. But now I can listen to audio-books,
my own music, and podcasts while walking through the city!

My wife instantly liked the recording possibilities with this piece of
technology. And I as a hobby-technician find the quality of the builtin-mic
not that bad.

In the next days I will certainly try to measure the frequency-response of
that thing to learn what the different equalizers (and espacially the SRS)
are doing...

Am Montag, 2. Juli 2007 schrieb Arnold Krille:
> Well, as I try to support local stores my hardware dealer is asking its
> suppliers for prices. I decided to look for the cheaper iriver t30 or t10.
> But I listed the trekstore i.beat organix as third choice. We'll see what
> they tell me.

My own dealer would have had sever troubles getting it and wouldn't make any
money (I do get some discount for being a known from the local
linux-user-group:) so they told me that I should get it from www.cyberport.de
which are kind of local...

So thanks again and have a nice week,

Arnold