[LAU] realtime visualization

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 08:38:08 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 14:14 +0200, Georg Holzmann wrote:

> With pure data you can make realtime visual (video/pics/3dgraphic...) in
> a similar way as you can make realtime audio.

I actually thought about that. But I was under the impression that pd
was more geared towards someone interacting with the graphic generating
installation.

I know that my visuals might not be the most interesting, and that real multimedia artists might be offended my my lack of dedication, but for now, I'd rather have a laptop doing it automatically from an audio feed.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen