[LAU] realtime visualization

Glauber Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Wed Jul 18 16:14:12 EDT 2007

Johannes Mario Ringheim escreveu:
> Atte André Jensen wrote:
>> However, it seems that it's not possible to run goom as a stand-alone
>> application. Also I'd like to throw some of my own graphics in the mix
>> as well.
>>
>> What are my options?
>
> Sndpeek gives you a nice three dimensional waterfall plot in openGL:
> http://soundlab.cs.princeton.edu/software/sndpeek/
>
> It's also jack compatible, so you should be able to easily route the
> audio from your master mix to sndpeek.
>
> This of course is an audio production tool, but I think it looks quite
> nice and might suite your needs.

Hi, not exactly what you are looking for as it is intended for those
that want to manipulate some strings, not only audio but might be worth
commenting for other people looking for similar tools and stumble upon
this thread:

http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus

heh, turn it on and let it go, but can be used also with this purpose,
even have some built-in scripts in the example folder that do just this,
also connects with jack and use fft for the transforms.