[LAU] Music made with Linux

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Wed Jul 18 18:35:58 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 23:06 +0100, Folderol wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:41:18 -0500
> Jan Depner <eviltwin69 at cableone.net> wrote:

> > > Hi Thorsten. It sounds like Jan has remastered it. I've got the .mp3 from last
> > > year, and DL'd the .ogg today. The instruments all sound a lot brighter on
> > > the uncompressed .ogg than on the .mp3.
> > >
> > > I've attached a screenshot below showing the 2 waveforms. The top one is last
> > > years, and the bottom one, todays.
> > >

> >     Yes.  I did remaster it after taking suggestions from the list ;-)
>
> Ah! I *thought* I recognised it.
>
> I liked it the first time
>
> ... but that's OK, I still like it :)

Will, James, Carlos, Thorsten, Nigel,

    Thanks for giving it a listen and thanks for the kind words.
Hopefully, I'll have another up in a week or two depending on work and
band schedule.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69

arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways, chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride'"