[LAU] Ardour2 and FC 6: segfault

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Thu Jul 19 13:09:33 EDT 2007

Le Mardi, 17 Juillet 2007 19:52:41 -0400,
"Peter Hartmann" <peter at hartmanncomputer.com> a écrit :

> Sure man!  Just look in the 'sounds' folder in your project folder.
> you can rebuild your project.

Thanks, that works.  At least to get back the improv tracks and hear
that again in mono.  Ardour saves each stereo track as L and R wav
files.  I can create a new Ardour project, create a bunch of tracks and
then for each track I can choose one wav file (eg, the R wav file) to
import. That way I can re-create the basics of the improv.  Is it
possible to import a second wav file (eg. L wav file) that will
co-exist with the R wav file in the same footprint and thus have the
complete stereo thing for each track ?  Or is there another method to
import those R and L wav files for each track ?

Cheers.